Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dante Website and "Patience" Translation

I know I said this already, but I really encourage all of you to read Dante if you have not done so already. Not only are his works profound, but he seems to be connected to so much else in the literary (and perhaps even non-literary) world. As promised, here is the website for the Dante Inferno Test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv. Enjoy your path to self-discovery! :)

Also, Weltha was kind enough to lend me her translation of "Patience." If you want a copy, since there doesn't appear to be a non-Middle-English translation online, feel free to visit me in my office (ALSC/SLLE, LRC 3rd floor) and I'll make you a copy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I took the test. I'm in Purgatory...and I'm so glad. After Jana's presentation on Dante, I believe it is safe to say that I have no desire to get closer to Hell than reading about it! Apparently, being a repentant believer was enough to keep me from descending to deeper circles!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home